Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BPRS-NY and NYABJ Presents “PR Meets the Press”
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
The “PR Meets the Press” event was created as an opportunity to successfully bridge
the gap between our industries. Veteran PR and Media Professionals will participate in
a panel discussion that will focus on identifying best practices of working with the
media; “Pet Peeves” and strategies for strengthening the relationships between PR
Professionals and the Media; tips on developing careers; and a solutions summit to
address various issues that plague both industries.
· Wendy Wilson, News Editor - Essence Magazine
· Dawn Kelly, VP – Global Communications - Prudential Insurance
· Gabrielle Simpson, Communications Manager - CBS
· Ramon Parkins, Producer/Entertainment Editor – CBS Sunday Mornings
· Dominic Carter, Journalist & Political Commentator - RNN-TV
· Cynthia Horner, Editor-In-Chief - Hip Hop Weekly Magazine
· Francisco Lopez, Writer/Reporter - The Examiner
· Kierna Mayo, Editorial Director, Digital for EBONY.com
· Amaris Noble, Senior Account Executive - Edelman Consumer Marketing Multicultural
When & Where
BPRS-NY & NYABJ
The Black Public Relations Society - NY Chapter (BPRS-NY) has served as an advocate for black professionals in public relations, media relations, corporate communications, investor relations, government affairs, community relations, and related fields.